Projects and infrastructure projects need a clear framework to avoid the risk of missing the target. Project management is a management concept for the implementation process that considers time, costs and quality. Often changes in structure, systems and finally strategy are necessary.
Our consulting service in project management includes:
- Efficient introduction of proven methods and tools for project management and verification, pragmatic use of methods
- Project review and audit of the project environment
- Prompt and effective monitoring of a complex project in the categories of time, costs and quality
- Adequate risk management to detect risks and effective measures to minimise risks early
- Continuous involvement and communication
We support you in the following fields:
- Project management and planning with proven methods and tools
- Target formulation
- Identification of show stopper in the project
- Internal and external project communication
- Risk management
- Cost and performance controlling
- Reporting and transparent presentation of the progress and performances
- Documentation and knowledge management
The project review and audit are meant to secure the quality of the project and target achievement. Project audits supply you with a location determination at short notice and provide necessary recommendations for action without being influenced by company politics. In addition, regular project reviews ensure a consistently high level of quality.
- A neutral project audit makes a valuable contribution to assessing the project situation and points out solutions to the project manager
- Its purpose is to identify potential for optimisation in the project
- A possibility for detecting the causes for which a project is threatening to fail
We support you to find the risks and blocking points in your project.