When selecting and introducing a new technology, it is crucial to find a feasible, cost-efficient and future-proof solution that meets the given requirements. It is of importance to map the future requirements as accurate as possible by means of specifications and existing frame conditions. Therefore, we consider the inventory such as network architecture, systems, processes and interfaces, as well as the influences on operation and organisation to ensure a comprehensive view of the technology launch project.
Our neutrality regarding manufacturers and our fact-based concepts and implementation plans paired with many years of specific technology and market knowledge enable comprehensible results.
We support you in your project through the following services:
- Market overview of potential technologies
- Analysis and evaluation of strengths and weaknesses using a scoring model (e.g. sustainability, economic efficiency, expandability)
- Tender documents with requirements document respectively functional specification
- Determination of investment and operational costs (total cost of ownership)
- Quotation management and evaluation
- Contract negotiations
The final documents, such as tender documents, are prepared individually according to the guidelines of your company.